Yuhuu – I am nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award! Thank you, COFFEENEWSTOM! Once again you push me forward! I would not be the Blogger I am without you, without your motivating comments, your „hello“ after Blogging-breaks…and without the coffee mug you drew 3 years ago.
I am honored to be nominated! And this is how it goes:
Outstanding Blogger Award – The Rules:
* Provide the link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in last step)
* Answer the questions provided
* Create 7 unique questions
* Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
* At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!..
This award was created by Colton Beckwith originally…
Here are my answers to COFFEENEWSTOM’s questions:
1. When did you decide to start a blog and why? Wann und warum hast Du mit dem Bloggen begonnen?
The decision was a very quick one. I set my mind on a hot summer day in July 2017 and started writing immediately. I had recently repaired my Icecream-machine and so I blogged some recipes for icecream.
2. Did you ever think about to stop blogging? And what made you to continue? Hast Du jemals daran gedacht damit wieder aufzuhören? Und was hat Dich zum Weitermachen ermuntert?
My natural blogging style is „ON-OFF“. I’m blogging frequently for some time and then I turn to sleeping mode. The reason for the last revival was actually a comment (to one of my comments) on COFFEENEWSTOM’s Blog. So – stopping is not an option, but pausing is. 😉
3. If you have to start a second (a third?) blog, about what topic you would like to post? Wenn Du einen zweiten (einen dritten?) Blog anfangen würdest, über welches Thema würdest Du schreiben?
I’d rather go on with my chaotic mixture of food, plants, nutrition, cooking and baking instead of starting a second blog. I can hardly separate the things I am interested in. But …- I could imagine starting a blog with only vegan recipes.
4. Which of your posts you like most? Welcher Deiner Artikel gefällt Dir am besten?
No such thing. I like them all! 🙂 Well, I like the ones with nice pictures a little bit more, although it’s not the main purpose of my blog.
5. Wich of your posts got the highest number of likes? Welcher Deiner Artikel bekam die meisten Likes?
There are two statistically outstanding recipes, both out of my series „Typical Lower-Austrian“: „Apfelstrudel“ and „Feuerflecken“. Tradition wins! 😉
6. Describe your blog in one sentence! Beschreibe Deinen Blog in einem Satz!
A little chaotic, but you will find everything here that’s edible (somewhere, somewhen, somehow) – if not: write me!
7. How do you motivate yourself to start writing your next story? Womit motivierst Du Dich um mit dem nächsten Artikel anzufangen?
Usually when I try something new or delicious or when I want to show a technique for baking or cooking I want to share it and contribute to the cooking skills of my readers.
And here are my 10 Nominees:
I hope you step in! 🙂
Anton Peschka und Team Peschka – Herr Peschka kocht
Bettina Vötter – kochen und mehr
Chris – Lust auf Brot
Daniela Terenzi – linzersmileys
Ilka Fritzsche – Was machst du eigentlich so?
Lisetta – Kulinarisch Reisen mit Lisetta-chan
Marie-Theres Werner – Everything is literary
Stephanie Reineke – Mein glutenfreier Backofen
Rita Beck – rita b(a)eck(t)
And now to the hardest part: find 7 Questions for my Nominees:
My Questions for My Nominees:
- How would a friend describe your Blog?
- What are your greatest achievements as a Blogger?
- How did Blogging change your life?
- Do you think you will still be a Blogger in 2025?
- What is the purpose of your Blog? What feelings would you like to call?
- What Blogs do you like most?
- What is your advice for New Bloggers?
Hope you have fun with the questions! 😉